Connetics USA offers hospitals and healthcare providers a unique, long-term solution to their staffing challenges…
Connetics USA was founded with one mission in mind – to solve the staffing challenges faced by the healthcare industry in finding nurses and skilled healthcare workers.
How do we do that? We’ve built an international database of over 24,000 skilled, fully trained nurses and healthcare employees ready to work with medical professionals and institutions throughout the United States. More importantly, when you work with Connetics USA, the candidates we provide for you are not only fully trained and ready to work, they are also legally authorized to work in the United States – that’s right – you’ll never have to worry about visas, immigration, or even communication challenges.
Our success is based on our own detailed selection and screening processes that ensure we correctly match the skills of our candidates with those required by our healthcare partners.
“After 25 years in the nursing profession, half of those in Nursing Leadership, I’ve never experienced the level of service excellence consistently provided by all members of the Connetics team. Their knowledge level regarding the immigration and licensing process is unparalleled. I whole heartedly recommend Tanya Freedman and the entire Connetics team. They are reliable, trustworthy and did a wonderful job fulfilling their commitment to find amazing, experienced RNs to help fill (our) vacancies!!”
– From a Talent Acquisition Executive at an Acute Care Hospital in California
This is what our clients have said about our process
Don’t look at what we promise, look at what we deliver.
Connetics USA provides the highest quality of medical recruitment service to both nursing and healthcare specialists and employers by matching the right individual to the right job in the right organization. We continue to build our reputation on honesty, hard work, and the highest standards of customer service for all of our clients.
- We provide each of our candidates with the assistance they need to achieve their short and long-term career goals so when they begin working with your team, they are committed – and aligned with – your institution’s success.
- We value our client hospitals and healthcare providers and pay particular attention to building long term relationships with every one of them. We focus on serving, developing, and building your staff and ensuring your success through our personalized processes and services.
- We are driven by our candidates and our clients and maintain one of the largest worldwide databases of nurses and allied healthcare workers – over 24,000 men and women – ready to work!
- We employ a search methodology tailored to meet your specific needs.
- We make our commitments with care, and then we live up to them. In all things, we do what we say we are going to do.
“I have worked with Tanya and her team and found her to be extremely knowledgeable of the different types of visa process for bringing in RNs from different countries. Tanya’s follow up is also excellent. I have hired RNs from her and found them to be of the upmost quality and very caring individuals with a wealth of diverse experiences I highly recommend Connetics and Tanya.”
– From a Chief Nurse Executive at a Medical Center in California
When you’ve become a business partner with Connetics…
…You’ve ensured your facility has a partner that understands your long term needs. Every one of our nurses is carefully selected and screened to meet our standards. Each one of them speaks and reads English, has had all their references thoroughly vetted, is 100% authorized to live and work in the United States, and is experienced in working in modern medical facilities. You can be confident that when Connetics helps you to hire a nurse for your facility, they are ready to begin work!
Simply put, we handle all the qualifying and placement needs of international nurses so you don’t have to. This gives you the time you and your team need to focus on healthcare, not staffing. Connetics continues to support the nurses we’ve placed throughout the country, too, with a strong post-placement followup program and other optional educational support.
In short, you and your team can count on the Connetics team to handle every aspect of the recruitment process:
• Pre-screening • Education • Licensure • Immigration • Pre- and post-arrival support
“I’ve had the pleasure of working with Tanya and her Team for a few years now. She is extremely smart, fun and makes international recruiting a breeze. Top-notch working relationship!”
– Regional Director of Operations, Skilled Nursing Facility, California
Speak with our business development team
Get started today