Last modified: June 22, 2021
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Connetics Communications LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Our organization adheres to all federal, state and local laws in the employment and selection of employees.
Our policy is to affirmatively promote equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, liability for military service, marital status, familial status, domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy) or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We will take positive action to ensure the fulfillment and continuation of this policy.
For qualified individuals with known disabilities, we will make reasonable accommodations, unless doing so will result in undue hardship. We encourage employees with disabilities to contact management should they require accommodation.
This policy describes the types of information the Company may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.conneticsusa.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“)
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details
- Details of your qualifications, skills, experience, and employment history including board test and licensure information, competency exam information, NCLEX exam information, and TOEFL exam information
- Information supplied by your resume, interviews, and references
- Information about your entitlement to work in the United States including gender, date of birth, country of birth, passport information and photo, and visa information
- Where your spouse and/or family will come with you to the U.S., information about your marital and family status and information about your spouse’s and/or family’s immigration status including name, gender, date of birth, country of birth, passport information and photo, and visa information
- Information necessary to enter into an employment contract such as job title and duties; compensation and benefits information; terms and conditions of employment; tax and banking details related to payroll, type and duration of employment, probationary period; and other information necessary to perform the terms of an employment contract
- Business site or location; work schedule, job assignments; promotions and transfers; job performance; awards and accomplishments; training and development information; emergency contacts; photographic image; skills, talents, and career goals; appraisal ratings; hours worked and attendance; employee policy acknowledgments, position profile data; vacancies, and geographic indicators to fulfil its legitimate interests in managing the employment relationship
- Education information, driving qualifications, information for taking the NCLEX exam
- Information from clients regarding the job assignment process
We collect this information directly from you:
- when you provide it to us through application forms, CVs or resumes, passport or other identity documents, or collected through interviews or other forms of assessment
- automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies
- when you register to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services
- through records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us
- in your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes
- In your search queries on the Website
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our Website
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you. It may also need to process your data to enter into a contract with you
- To ensure that Connetics is complying with its legal obligations. For example, it is required to check and facilitate successful applicant’s eligibility to work in the U.S. before employment starts
- To present our Website and its contents to you
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To provide you with notices about positions you may be interested in and your application(s)
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
We may also use your information to contact you about services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
Your information may be shared internally for the purposes of the recruitment, hiring, and job assignment process. This includes members of the HR and recruitment team, interviewers involved in the recruitment process, managers in the business area with a vacancy and IT staff if access to the data is necessary for the performance of their roles.
Connetics also shares personal data with third party suppliers such as payroll companies to pay our employees and database application providers for recruitment purposes. Further, Connetics shares personal information with former employers to obtain references for you, immigration authorities for visa purposes, licensing authorities and testing providers for qualification purposes, and clients for job assignment.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/ or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and other information will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
If your application for employment is unsuccessful, Connetics will hold your data on file for 6 months after the end of the relevant recruitment process. If you agree to allow Connetics to keep your personal data on file, Connetics will hold your data on file for a further 6 months for consideration for future employment opportunities. At the end of that period or once you withdraw your consent, your data is deleted or destroyed.
If your application for employment is successful, personal data gathered during the recruitment process will be transferred to your personnel file and retained during your employment and kept in accordance with applicable data retention laws or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Privacy Rights for E.U. Residents
EU residents have the right to:
- access and obtain a copy of your personal information on request;
- require Connetics to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- require Connetics to delete or stop processing your personal information, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing; and
- object to the processing of your personal information data where Connetics is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact email@example.com. If you believe that Connetics has not complied with your data protection rights, you can lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority.
International Transfers of Personal Data
Connetics is located in the U. S. Therefore, if you reside outside of the personal data collected and processed about you will be transferred to the U.S. Although the U.S. does not have laws which the EU has designated as adequate to protect EU data, Connetics has implemented the security measures described above to protect your personal data in connection with the transfer of your personal data to the U.S. You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide data to Connetics during the recruitment and employment contract. However, the transfer of your personal data to the U.S. is necessary for Connetics to enter into and perform your employment contract. If you do not provide the information, Connetics may not be able to properly process your application or enter into an employment agreement with you.
firstname.lastname@example.org or via our telephone number: 1.844.847.2412